Waste Oil Storage Tanks for Sale
If you’re after quality oil tanks that are suitable for storing waste oil, look no further than Equipco. Our waste oil storage tanks are ideal for use in workshops for bulk oil storage and dispensing or can even be specially designed to suit service truck or mobile fleet applications. Choose from our standard range or enquire about a customised bespoke version for your special oil handling application. No matter what you’re after, we can tailor a solution that meets your specifications. Shop online today to view our available options, or contact our specialists for advice and assistance you can depend on.
Features & Options for Our Waste Oil Tanks
Our waste oil storage tanks come with the following features and options:
- Available in a range of capacities, including 900 litres, 1000 litres, 1200 litres and 1300 litres. Larger models also available.
- Multiple compartments for new oil. Each compartment includes sight gauge (single wall model only) with guard, hose reel bracket, liquid seal fill point, RHS nozzle holster, vent with riser pipe, drain and pump port.
- Forklift pockets with bolt down tabs.
- Each new oil compartment includes 5:1 pneumatic pump, 15 Mtr x ½'' heavy duty spring rewind hose reel with R1 hydraulic hose, mechanical metered oil nozzle with flexible extension and non-drip tip, and ½'' R1 feed hose between pump and reel.
- Waste oil compartment includes ¾'' pneumatic operated double diaphragm pump with 4 way evacuation valve, 4 x 1'' R1 hydraulic hoses to connect valve to pump and reel to allow reversing flow of pump, 10 Mtr x 1'' spring rewind hose reel with suction/delivery hose, and manual isolation valve with camlock. The four way evacuation valve allows for easy suction from machine to tank and removal from tank to collection tank at end of operation.
Buy Waste Oil Tanks Today from Equipco
You can rely on the leading suppliers and distributors at Equipco to provide you with the waste oil tanks you need. Browse our range and place your order to get what you need, or give us a call on 1800 813 182 to learn more before you buy. Alternatively, you can request a quote if you wish to place a bulk order.