Buy an Engine Driven Fuel Transfer Pump
Equipco proudly supplies a range of self priming engine driven fuel pumps powered by quality engines. Self priming centrifugal, rotary vane and gear pumps are all available in our engine driven fuel transfer pump range, suitable for transferring diesel and petrol.
Our engine powered pumps can be found in all industries across Australia, including military applications offshore. We stock 1" to 4" models in our standard range, with special heavy duty builds also available to suit specific requirements. Browse online to explore our available options, or call our team today to find out which pump you can get to best meet your needs.
Discover Our Impressive Range
Finding the right engine driven fuel transfer pump to buy is easy thanks to the impressive range available for sale at Equipco. As leading suppliers and distributors, our range includes the following:
- Heavy duty industrial cast iron self priming pumps powered by Honda petrol engines, designed to suit a broad range of applications in mining, agriculture, construction and marine
- Heavy duty industrial cast iron self priming pumps powered by diesel engines, from 4.2 HP to 20 HP. These engine driven fuel pumps are made in the USA and suitable for a broad range of applications in mining, construction and marine
- 1" aluminium diesel transfer pump powered by Honda GX25 petrol engine, 4 stroke engine with 35 Mtr head Max - 100 LPM Max (diesel use only)
- 2” rotary vane self priming pump, coupled to electric start 6.5 HP Honda engine and includes bypass. Up to 320 LPM, Max 36 PSI pressure
- 4” high flow diesel transfer pump with 8 HP Yanmar diesel engine, 1450 LPM max (various engine options available)
Contact Our Specialists Today
Enquire with Equipco today for help selecting your next engine driven fuel transfer pump. Call us on 1800 813 182 and our team will be happy to recommend the best option or provide you with a quote for a bulk order. You can also view our range and shop online at your own convenience.