Mine-Go Mining Fuel Tanks
Equipco Mine-Go fuel tanks are renowned for their durable, built-tough design and construction features. These self bunded double wall fuel tanks are constructed to comply with Australian standards, making them the perfect choice of mining fuel tanks. In addition to being available in capacities ranging from 1000 litres up to 5000 litre, these heavy duty tanks also come with certified approved lift lugs for moving when filled with diesel. Whether you need to buy a petrol or diesel fuel tank for your next construction or mining project in Australia, insist on the Mine-Go brand brought to you exclusively by Equipco.
Features of Our Heavy Duty Double Wall Fuel Tanks
- All steel construction – Designed for the most demanding on-site applications in mining, industry and heavy contracting
- Constructed to Australian Standards AS1692 and AS1940
- Removable inner tank for ease of inspection and maintenance
- Stackable design that makes them easily transportable
- Supplied painted in white as standard (custom colours available)
- Four way forklift pockets for access to all sides of tank
- Inspection hatch with lid and gasket
- Large pump bay with hinged lockable door, gas strut, pump mounting bracket, suction spears and return lines
- 50mm Fill point and 50mm contents dip point inside spill/fill pan with hinged lockable door
- Hazchem signage for combustible liquids
In addition to the above, our Mine-Go mining fuel tanks can also come with optional extras including a flammable tank kit for petrol, certified lift and lashing lugs for lifting and tie down critical applications, and a range of pumps, filters, hose reels and meter options.
Find the Right Self Bunded Mining Fuel Tank Today
When it comes to double wall fuel tanks for mining applications, there’s no better destination than Equipco. Call us today on 1800 813 182 to enquire about our available self bunded tanks for sale or request a quote.