Self Bunded Fuel Tanks
Fuel is used within a wide range of industries, from construction and agriculture to mining and more. When you need bunded fuel tanks for storage or portable tanks for transportation purposes, our range of self bunded fuel and diesel tanks are ideal. Available in a range of sizes, structures and compartment options, including double bunded, you’re sure to find the best fuel tank for your needs.
The Mine-Go range of self bunded diesel tanks are our flagship range - built tough for use every day by contractors and construction companies at all levels. We fit a selected range of pumping and dispensing systems with filtration and fuel management user control to suit your specific requirements.
Tanks in this range are sized from 200 Litre diesel tanks, 400-litre petrol tanks, 600-litre diesel or petrol tanks and then move on to our standard cube range from 1000 to 5000 litres with certified lift lugs for use on all regulated sites. View this range further under our Cube tank banner and see our larger bulk storage range from 10,000 to 70,000 litres with tanks to suit every application from waste oil to Aviation fuels with highly sophisticated pumping, filtration, and metering systems.
Some features in our Mine -Go range include the following:
- All steel construction - designed for the most demanding on-site applications in mining, industry and heavy contracting.
- Constructed to Australian Standards AS1692 and AS1940.
- Removable inner tank for ease of inspection and maintenance.
- Stackable design.
- Supplied painted in white as standard (custom colours available).
- Four way forklift pockets for access to all sides of tank.
- Inspection hatch with lid and gasket.
- Large pump bay with hinged lockable door, gas strut, pump mounting bracket, suction spears and return lines.
- 50mm Fill point and 50mm contents dip point inside spill/fill pan with hinged lockable door.
- Hazchem signage for combustible liquids
- OPTIONS: Flammable tank kit for petrol. Certified lift and lashing lugs for lifting and tie down critical applications. Range of pumps, filters, hose reels and meter options.
Custom Built to Meet Your Requirements
Equipco is able to provide custom made bunded fuel tanks to meet the requirements of any application. With sizes ranging from 200 litres to 7,500 litres, these tanks can be small enough to fit on the back of a pickup truck or large enough to fill up a lorry.
Available options include a cylindrical tank with inspect hatch and access ladder (a new design that’s specially made for combustible liquids), a fork tank that can be easily lifted by forklifts, and even self bunded fuel tanks with dual compartments for use with diesel, petrol fuels, waste oils, and more. All tanks, including our portable tanks, are also made to stringent Australian standards, so you’ll know you’re getting a product that’s safe, reliable and durable.
If you have any questions about our double bunded and self bunded tanks, get in touch with Equipco today on 1800813182. Our team are on hand to answer your queries and help you find a quick solution to any problem you may have.